Friday, December 10, 2010

Ya know, I think I'm going to stop blogging.

It's been a year.  Not sure I'll have anything new to say, and especially nothing thoughtful.  My posts are sort of like an ongoing Christmas card letter. So, probably won't be blogging much in 2011.  But, I will check in on and appreciate the more thematic (Hope for Limpopo, travel, crafts, food, foster animals, events, arts, etc.) blogs that I subscribe to.

3 comments:

  1. No! I've totally enjoyed your posts from the swamp, and would miss them if you stopped. They've been just the right length, informative, amusing, and a good way for us Yankees to keep up with your impressions about retirement in the southland. Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, shucks. Thanks to my loyal fan base, I'll try to keep plugging along. But maybe that's because it's a full moon. One's likely to do anything.....

    ReplyDelete